NADIPARIKSHA(PULSE DIAGNOSIS) Training & Workshop
This workshop/training would help you to learn the Ancient Diagnostic methods that reveal the Past- Present and future health conditions of the patient wherein by adhering Diet principles, the future diseases can also be easily avoided
Our Mission & Focus
We would like to consider a few seats per batch since we put focus on each and everyone with a personal attention.
• Nadi Pariskha – Vatha –Pitta- Kapha ( Ancient Ayurveda Principles)
• 5 elements theory and finding the defected element of the patient and learn how to cure?
• Finding the defected element in the 12 organs by Ancient Diagnostic Methods.
• Finding the conditions of the 12 Meridians
• Finding the conditions of the 12 Organs
• Finding energy levels of 7 Chakras and balancing the imbalance chakras
• The “Shat Shakti” diagnose methods.
• External organ diagnosis and condition.
• Finding the Internal Organs defects.
• Diet impact – How to prescribe suitable Diet
Carrier in our Training
• Be an independent professional or you can start a Part-time or Full-time Therapeutic center.
• There is no medicine INVOLVED.
• A great pain Management techniques involved in an instant cure.
• 5 Elements techniques and their utilization for a speedy recovery from Chronic ill health.
• No Side effects.
Training cum Workshop.
A 2 Days Training cum Workshop that consists of learning Nadipariksha
Date: 10th and 11th March 2018
Venue: Nadipathy, Kakinada
Any Therapist or Any Medical Practitioner or passion for Alt.Medicine.
Limited seats only.
Dr.Krishnam Raju, Founder, and Chairman of Nadipathy will personally teach and Guide the trainers.
Subject to the availability.
A complete Course material will be given.
Interested candidates are requested to contact the following numbers for registrations :
Behind: Bank of Baroda, Ramanayyapeta,
East Godavari District
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Mobile: +91 8885011324 / 325
mail id : email@example.com
ACUPRESSURE HEALTHCARE CENTRE
Aishwaryaambica Temple Street (Sripeetam),
Behind: Bank of Baroda,
In charge: Dr.P. Vijaya Lakshmi,
Timings: 6 A.M to 6 P.M (Monday to Saturday)
Telephone no: 0884-2372345