- Mix a fruit of yellow and short variety plantain [musa sapientum] (amruthapani) with little cow’s urine. Take this mixture internally to get relief from asthma
- Eat seeds of soap nut [sapindus emarginatus] regularly to control asthma.
- Put 5 to 10 drops of neem seed oil [azadiracta indica] in a battle leaf and close it. Eat it two times in a day to get relief asthma within a week.
- Take a cup of coffee [coffee Arabica] seed decoction regularly early in the morning on empty stomach to get relief from asthma.
- Fry cumin seeds [cuminum cyminum] to dark brown colour on hot pan and power. Give 1 to 2 grams of powder two times a day mixed with ghee. This will also clean the womb of the mothers delivered recently.
· Mix 5 grams of fresh ginger with one gram of rock salt and take two times a day to get relief from flatulence.Read More
- Banana is one of the most effective home remedy for the treatment of peptic ulcers.
- 10 grams of the leaves of this drumstick tree should be ground into a paste, mixed with half a cup of curd, and taken daily is a good medicine for ulcer.
- Take table spoon of black sesame seeds, ground to paste and taken with a half of goats milk with teaspoon of jiggery is added, will clear the bleeding and discomfort in two days. Have once a day 2 to 3 times.
- A juice of bitter gourd leaves is very beneficial. Two or three spoons of the fresh juice of the leaves with a glass of butter milk should be drunk once a day.
· Take a table spoon of holy basil juice, a tea spoon of dried ginger powder, and twice an amount of jiggery. Mix the three ingredients well and take half a teaspoon twice a day with warm water. This helps digestion and regulates the appetite.Read More
ACUPRESSURE HEALTH CARE CENTRE
Aishwaryaambica Temple Street (Sripeetam),
Behind: Bank of Baroda,
In charge: Dr.P. Vijaya Lakshmi,
Timings: 6 A.M to 6 P.M (Monday to Saturday)
Tele Phone no: 0884-6459111,